While the design of its popular predecessor may be considered somewhat reserved, for the Z800 designers were given free reign to pursue a more vivid expression of the Z brand for the mid-size class.
Engineers were equally unconstrained when it came to engine and chassis design. With increased engine displacement and increased chassis performance delivering even greater exhilaration, the Z800 offers an exciting and expressive choice of ride that makes other options seem pale in comparison.
- Larger bore size increases displacement from 748 cm3 to 806 cm3
- Strong torque right from low-rpm
- Explosive high-rpm In-Line Four power
- Ultra-smooth power delivery
- Z800 e version: Reduced-power variation for Europe: 70 kW version to meet European restricted license regulations.
- Sporty potential yet light, rider-friendly handling character, increased suspension and
front brake performance, and slimmer ergonomics all yield increased chassis performance.
- “Ferocious” design: New front cowl design is a key element of the Z800’s more aggressive styling, giving it a fiercer glaring appearance. Shrouds and under-cowl appear to grip the engine. The image is like a snarling beast holding prey in its mouth.
- New instrument panel design complements the bike’s advanced design and features multi-function LCD screens and a level-meter-style tachometer.
Click here to discover the New Kawasaki Z800